No results with the current search criteria.
Consider the following suggestions to improve your search results:
- Check the word for typos: King Arthur is a legendary British leader of the late 5th and early 6th centuries, who, according to medieval histories and romances, led the defence of Britain against Saxon invaders in the early 6th century.
- Check if the translation settings are correct: -
- Use the uninflected form, and present tense of word.
- Change language pair and dictionary settings.
- Translate separate words instead of whole expressions.
- Expand search criteria by searching in all public dictionaries.
- If you believe the word should be in the dictionary, send us a report:
Report or add missing word to a dictionary...