English-German simple dictionary

angol-német nyitott és publikusan listázott szótár
névtelen látogató vagyok ebben a szótárban

How to reach the mark of 4000 hours of views and 1000 subscriptions on YouTube?

I know that the most compelling reason why there is a need to get YouTube channel up to 4000 YouTube watch hours is so that anyone can start monetizing it.
So, how to reach the mark of 4000 hours of views and also 1000 subscriptions on YouTube?

twiksat képe
Regisztrált: 2023/01/03

يوجد أنواع عديدة من المبيدات التي يمكن استخدامها لمحاربة الصراصير، منها ما هو على شكل طعوم، والبعض الآخر يكون بشكل سائل، يتم توزيعها على المناطق التي تتواجد فيها الصراصير في المطبخ، كمنطقة خلف الثلاجة، وتحتها، وفي خزائن المطبخ وزواياها، وخلف الغسالة، فتأتي الصراصير لحمل الطعم إلى أعشاشها، مما يتسبب بإصابة بقية الحشرات الأخرى وبيوضها، وبالتالي القضاء عليها بالكامل، مع العلم أن هذه الأنواع من المبيدات يمكن أن يستمر تأثيرها في القضاء على الصراصير لمدة ثلاثة أشهر بعد الاستخدام، ويجب مراعاة توزيعها في أماكن بعيدة عن الأطفال، والحيوانات الأليفة الموجودة في المنزل، لأنها يمكن أن تشكل خطراً عليها
اسعار شركات مكافحة الحشرات

Josesv képe
Regisztrált: 2021/11/12

So I think creative and interesting ideas, technically correctly online video converter implemented in video format

petertone1 képe
Regisztrált: 2022/11/18

From the point of view of the average viewer, I would subscribe to a channel that posts really interesting videos with a creative and possibly interactive video posts that are published constantly. So I think creative and interesting ideas, technically correctly implemented in video format, this is a good scheme to increase subscribers. The greatest way to maximize your Watch Time is actually to create certain your Shorts are actually pertinent to your regular information. Don't forget about SEO video optimization and creating playlists from your videos. There are actually numerous locations to buy them https://top4smm.com/youtube-watch-hours if you are actually looking for a method to acquire YouTube watch hours swiftly. You may wish to decide on Top4Smm if you're looking for a trustworthy company.

A hozzászóláshoz regisztráció és belépés szükséges